Monday, May 12, 2014

I Can Use You

Luke 1:37 - For nothing will be impossible with God.

Luke 1:37 (ICB) - God can do everything!

II Corinthians 12:9 - But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Dear God, Thank You that You can and will use me despite of and even because of any of my weaknesses. Thank You for giving me autism, which I actually have come to embrace, not as a weakness, but as an integral part of who I am and who You created me to be. Thank You. Now, in Your power, I will write the letter and get it ready for the mail. And I will entrust it to Your guidance to bring the other party or parties to come into the much needed meeting to attempt biblical conflict resolution. You already are using me in big ways because I have autism and I have many other gifts that You have given me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment