Monday, May 12, 2014

Reach Out with My Love

Exodus 33:14 - And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Matthew 11:28-29 - Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly on heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Dear God, please grant me spiritual rest so that I can love others with YOUR love, and not my selfish or weak human love. Selfish and weak human love is definitely limited. Looking at the example of Tom in this one. But Your love is perfect and unlimited and powerful. And it is with that love that I will be writing that letter. On another note, God, my shoulder. Please let it be a simple dislocation and easily mended. It comes at a very bad time. Please guide the doctor this morning. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment