Thursday, May 8, 2014

Troubles into Triumph

John 15:5 - I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides on me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

II Corinthians 1:8-9 - For we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, of the affliction we experienced in Asia. For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. Indeed, we felt that we had received the sentence of death. But that was to make us rely not on ourselves but on God who raises the dead. 

Ephesians 5:20 - ...giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...

Dear God, so often it is he inclination of a person to feel shame when problems arise, and like Adam and Eve, we tend to run and hide from You. So help me, rather than to want to run and hide, to turn and run to You. It is not a sign of weakness to need You at all. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment