Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Defeating Evil

Genesis 50:20 - As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring it about that many people should be kept alive, as they are today.

Genesis 50:20 (NLT) - You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.

Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Dear God, You say You can bring good out of any situation. Give me strength to get done with the letter and to out it in the mail and bring on the good! Also, help me have a good day today in therapy. And to get the other therapy set up as well. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

You Never Let Go by Matt Redman (YouTube)

Even though I walk through the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I'm caught in the middle of the storms of this life 
I won't turn back
I know You are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

Chorus: 
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare 
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth

Chorus

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

Chorus (2x)



No comments:

Post a Comment