Friday, May 23, 2014

Hidden Treasure

Isaiah 33:5-6 - The Lord is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness; and he will be the stability of your times, abundance of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge; the fear of the Lord is Zion's treasure.

Isaiah 33:6 (ICB) - The Lord will be for your safety. He is full of salvation, wisdom and knowledge. Respect for the Lord is the greatest treasure.

Colossians 2:1-5- For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knot together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.  I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ.

Dear God, I see You in the roses, the new life, my furbabies, the cool breeze that brings relief on a hot pre-summer day. I hear You in the babbling creek. Feel You in the gentle rain. You really are all around. Please show me Your path for me each new day that You bring. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment