Thursday, May 8, 2014

Smile in the Face of Trouble

Isaiah 41:13 - For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."

John 16:33 - "I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13 (NKJV) - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Dear God, help me with the challenges I face today, tomorrow, and whenever else. Hello me to smile in the face of them. Help me as I set to write the letter and get it ready to mail off. Help me face the challenge that presents as I then wait for response. Help me trust You to work it out for my good. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment