Monday, April 14, 2014

I Will Shelter You

Psalm 61:1-4 - Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. Let me dwell in your tent forever! Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings! Selah

Psalm 61:4 - I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Isaiah 12:2 - "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for The Lord God is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation."

II Corinthians 3:18 - Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.

Dear God, Today I have appointments, meetings, and groups. Although I sort of know what is to take place with each thing, it is still very unpredictable. People are unpredictable. So I am concerned. But you said to trust You even on the crazy days, especially on the crazy days. So as hard as it is and as much as I still struggle with trust, here God. Take my hand. And stay right beside me today. Okay? Don't let go. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment