Sunday, April 6, 2014

I Am the Potter

Psalm 27:8 - You have said, "Seek my face." My heart says to you, "Your face, Lord, do I seek."

Isaiah 64:8 - But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand. 

Dear God, Shape me, mold me, develop me according to Your plan and Your purpose. People cannot change how You have designed me and created me. When they try, they fail. They shouldn't be trying to change me anyway. They should be accepting me as You created me. When the care team tried to change who I am and who You created me to be, they ran into difficulties because that was not Your design or Your plan for me. You created me with autism, and even I wouldn't have it any other way at this point. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment