Monday, April 7, 2014

Don't Practice Your Problems

Exodus 33:14 - And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." 

Exodus 33:14 - The Lord replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear God, Today I have the challenge of testing all day and that is contingent on whether they picked up the ball they dropped and informed me just yesterday. You are telling me to trust You and don't rehearse through the challenges I have today. So here You go. I am turning the challenges of the day into You. Please manifest Yoruself through them. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment