Sunday, April 13, 2014

Ordinary Days

Psalm 105:4 - Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

John 15:5 - I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

John 15:5 - I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Colossians 3:23-24 - Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.

Dear God, It seems there are no ordinary days for me. Even on the days that there is nothing going on, it seems that it is just as exciting as the days that are full of many things. God, how I might actually long for some of the "ordinary" days, if for no other reason than just to be able to rest in You and with You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment