Thursday, November 5, 2015

You Can Live As Close to Him As You Choose

Genesis 28:15 - "Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land. For I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." 

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 4:12 - I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need.

Philippians 4:19 - And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. 

Dear God, take all my worries, all my fears, all my anxieties, all the things I really cannot control right now with regard to my health and financial situation, take them and let me be free to just rest in Your arms. Nothing can separate me from Your love. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment