Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Focus Your Entire Being on His Living Presence

Psalm 41:12 - But you have upheld me because of my integrity, and set me in your presence forever. 

Psalm 89:15-16 - Blessed are the people who know the vestal shout, who walk, O Lord, in the light of your face, who exult in your name all the day and in your righteousness are exalted. 

John 3:19-20 - "And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their deeds were evil. For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed."

Jude 24-25 - Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. 

Dear God, thank You for being there - all the time. Thank You for being there - even when I cannot feel You close by. Thank You for wrapping Your arms around me and holding me tight. Please heal me and comfort me right now. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment