Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Walk Peacefully with God Through This Day

Exodus 33:14 - And he said, "My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest."

Deuteronomy 33:25 - "Your bars shall be iron and bronze, and as your days, so shall your strength."

Psalm 29:11 - May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace! 

Hebrews 13:20-21 - Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. 

Dear God, oh, how I need Your strength more now than ever. I am in some trying moments and I cannot go them alone. I leave everything in Your hands right now. I have not healed from surgery yet most likely because of my depleted IgGs and until we replace them, I will keep losing them because I am trying to heal. But I place things in Your hands. I have no other choice. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment