Friday, November 20, 2015

A Thankful Attitude Opens the Windows of Heaven

Psalm 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 - Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.

Dear God, I shall say thank You. Thank You for the beauty of the last rose of the season or the beauty of the vivid colors of the holly coming into a new season. Thank You for the warmth of the sun on a cool day and the cool breeze on a hot day. Are there things I am troubled by? Absolutely. But I release them into Your hands and say thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment