Monday, November 23, 2015

Let God Fill Your Heart and Mind With Thankfulness

Psalm 4:7-8 - You have out more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound. In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Romans 8:38-39'- For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Dear God, thank You for love that nothing can separate me from. Nothing. Can someone in a church that becomes abusive separate me from Your love? No. Not even that. Can someone who bullies me because my beliefs are slightly different than theirs because Your words or the words of Jesus have made a different impact on my beliefs than what they have on their beliefs separate me from Your love? Absolutely not! Nothing can separate me from Your love. Your love makes me feel safe enough to rest in Your peace. Do I need weapons that humans fashion and form with the intent to kill to make me feel safe? NO!!! Because nothing can separate me from Your love and in Your love is peace. Thank You for love. Thank You for peace. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment