Tuesday, November 17, 2015

There Is No Condemnation for Those Who Are in God

Psalm 23:1-3 - The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 

Isaiah 30:21 - And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way, walk in it," when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.

John 10:27 - "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me."

Romans 8:1-2 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.

Dear God, help me filter out the voices of others so I can listen more to Your voice guiding me. Different voices are screaming at me saying I must believe a certain way, act a certain way, talk a certain way. I need to hear Your voice and only Your voice. Thank You for not condemning me when I do listen to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment