Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wear His Robe of Righteousness with Ease

Isaiah 61:10 - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

II Corinthians 5:21 - For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Ephesians 4:20-24 - But that is not the way you learned Christ!–assuming that you have heard about him and were taught in him, as the truth is in Jesus, to out off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to out on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness.

Dear God, thank You for the glorious robe of righteousness that You have specially designed just for me. Help me to remember that You have created it for me and help me to relax in it. Help me to correct my behavior when it less than desirable and unbecoming of the robe of righteousness. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment