Sunday, August 2, 2015

Bring God the Sacrifice of Your Time

Psalm 21:6 - For you make him most blessed forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.

Psalm 103:11-12 - For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. 

John 7:38 - "Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.'"

Dear God, time with You is definitely precious time. And I apologize when I take time for granted and do not spend as much time with You on some days as I do on other days. I apologize when I hurt You or our time together. Thank You for forgiveness and for blessing me. Please God heal my ears right now as they still feel full from the inflammation in them. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment