Saturday, August 1, 2015

Nothing Can Separate You From the Love of God

Joshua 1:5 - No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you.

Isaiah 49:15-16 - "Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me." 

Romans 8:38-39 - For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

Dear God, nothing can separate me from Your love. You will never leave me nor forsake me. You have engraved me on the palms of Your hands. Oh, how wonderful to be cared for and loved so much that You would put a constant reminder of me on Yourself so that You will always be there loving me even when I feel defeated and beaten by this world. Thank You for that love. In Jesus Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment