Sunday, August 9, 2015

Relax in His Healing, Holy Presence

Psalm 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Ephesians 5:15-16 - Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of time, because the days are evil.

Dear God, thank You for allowing me to spend time with You, learning to trust You more each day, and as a result experience more of Your peace in my life. Please God, today, please heal my ears from the congestion and the inflammation that is threatening to steal more of my hearing. Please take away the pain. And please continue to provide financially for my family as we go through the next step after the initial sleep study. God, so many things went wrong during that sleep study that it doubt the integrity of their report as I reflect on the potential cause of the headache and the fact that I had a severe asthma attack. Please be with us as we find out from the dentist whether I will be able to do the oral appliance and when I might be able to do so. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment