Monday, August 24, 2015

God Is All Around You

Psalm 139:1-4 - O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O. Lord, you know it altogether. 

II Corinthians 5:21 - For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Ephesians 2:13 - But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 

Dear God, I not only want You to live in me but also through me. I want people to see You when they look at me. You searched me. You know me. You cleaned me with the blood of Jesus. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment