Sunday, August 16, 2015

Expect to Encounter Adversity in Your Life

Psalm 91:1 - He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

Revelation 19:1-2 - After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, crying out, "Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for his judgments are true and just; for he has judged the great prostitute who corrupted the earth with her immorality, and has avenged on her the blood of his servants."

Dear God, if living an easy life means possibly forgetting that I need You, then I don't want to live an easy life. Do I wish things were less difficult than they are and have been? Sure. But clearly You have purposed me for so much more than that. Today, I want to lay at Your feet my double ear and Eustachian tube infection for healing. And thank You for placing me on the path You have. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment