Sunday, August 30, 2015

There Is No Place That You Cannot Find Him

Genesis 16:13-14 - So she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, "You are a God of seeing," for she said, "Truly here I have seen him who looks after me." Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi; it lies between Kadesh and Bered.

Psalm 139:7-10 - Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there! If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.

Zephaniah 3:17 - The lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.

Dear God, thank You for always being there even when I cannot feel You. Thank You for singing over me with Your song and for Your love and guidance. Surely I can never flee from Your presence! Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment