Sunday, August 16, 2015

He Is a God Who Heals

Matthew 7:7 - "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you."

II Corinthians 12:7-9 - So to keep me from being too elated by the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a third was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from being too elated. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

James 4:2 - You desire and do not have, so you murder. You covet and cannot obtain, so you fight and quarrel. You do not have, because you do not ask.

Dear God, please heal me today from this month and a half long deep seated ear canal, ear drum, Eustachian tube infection and the cold I have managed to catch. I have a special event to attend Saturday evening and so not want to disappoint anyone by being under the weather. Also, God, if it is Your will, please bring Tom and I to reconciliation. You heal and mend all kinds of brokenness. And it is never too late for Your healing power. Thank You God for healing. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment