Thursday, August 6, 2015

He Speaks to You from Deepest Heaven

Psalm 42:7 - Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me. 

Psalm 95:1-2 - Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! 

Matthew 7:24-25 - "Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall."

Dear God, help me to make a joyful noise to You. Help me to build on a solid rock so I can stand firm in You. Forgive me when I fall. Thank You for all You do for me even in those times when I do not feel You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment