Thursday, October 15, 2015

Try to Stay Conscious of Him

Matthew 28:19-20 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Hebrews 12:1-2 - Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter o four faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Dear God, help me to remember to put blinders on when I am in the race that You put me in. I need to keep my eyes and my focus on You rather than on those around me who may be trying to distract me from You. Thank You for protecting me and being with me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment