Sunday, October 18, 2015

Keep Your Eyes on Him as You Go Gently Through This Day

Isaiah 26:7 - The path of the righteous is level; you make level the way of the righteous.

John 10:14-15 - "I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep."

Dear God, right now, I have an obstacle that is keeping me from volunteering and doing the things which I love to do: it is post op. I am advised to call the ENT Monday about options for mucus reduction since I am not allowed to blow my nose until the doctor follows up with me on my ears. Another obstacle that seems impassable is with regard to my immune deficiency with below range subclasses now. We are now in consideration for a trial run of infusions during the season in which I am most vulnerable, but the doctor does want me to see the newer immunologist to get her thoughts. So now I await that referral to be made and an appointment (which hopefully will not take as long to obtain as one with the other one does). I am looking to You right now because I really only have two choices: I can either balk at the obstacles set before me or I can trust You to get me through them. Thank You for hearing me and knowing me. Thank You for allowing me to know You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment