Friday, October 16, 2015

Look to Him Continually

Psalm 34:4-6 - I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. This poor man cried, and the Lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles. 

Psalm 105:4 - Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

II Corinthians 1:3-4 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 

Dear God, thank You for peace that is constant despite whatever tests and trials my life may face. Peace that was ever present when my last grandparent passed away finally. Peace that was there when I underwent surgery last week. Peace that will remain there even as I face a major testing of patience with frustration due to an insurance company that has decided to break the law and poo-poo the sickest of their customers effectively prioritizing business over healthcare. Peace that will remain as I continue to fight injustice that is often in my position of rising self-advocate and advocate for the least of these. Peace that will remain even as I fight slander and malice that will arise during the advocacy stage of my life. You hear my cry and You comfort me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment