Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Be Prepared to Suffer for Him in His Name

Psalm 107:21-22 - Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of men! And let them offer sacrifices of thanksgiving, and tell of the deeds in songs of joy!

James 1:2-4 - Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. 

Dear God, thank You for testing my faith in You. Even in ways beyond belief, when You test my faith, it gives me the opportunity to either trust You wholeheartedly or to grow my trust as I look to You for guidance and support. I may never truly experience true suffering, but the tastings I have had have been opportunities for growth. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment