Wednesday, October 7, 2015

God Loves You with an Everlasting Love

Exodus 15:13 - "You have led in your steadfast love the people whom you have redeemed; you have guided them by your strength to your holy abode."

Jeremiah 31:2-3 - Thus says the Lord: "The people who survived the sword found grace in the wilderness; when Israel sought for rest, the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.

Hebrews 13:8 - Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Dear God, I will always need You. I will always need Your everlasting love. I may not be able to count on people in this world who have a habit of betraying people and loyalties, but You are one who can be counted on always and forever. That being said, let Your love wash over me as I go into pre-op today and surgery tomorrow. Guide the doctor's hands and give him the wisdom he needs to help my body feel better physically. Let Your healing work be done. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment