Saturday, October 31, 2015

Learn to Listen to Him Even When Listening to Other People

Exodus 3:5 - Then he said, "Do not come near; take your sandals off your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground." 

John 7:37-39 - On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.'" Now this he said about the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

I Corinthians 6:19-20 - Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. 

Dear God, help me as I listen to others to be able to respond appropriately through Your guidance and through my listening to You. I want to be able to help others so help me to always be aware of what You are saying to me while I listen to their needs because I definitely cannot help them very well if I am not effectively listening to You. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment