Saturday, March 28, 2015

The God Who Gives and Gives and Gives

Isaiah 26:3 - You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

Mark 10:15 - "Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."

Philippians 2:17 - Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all.

Dear God, even as I am bitter about what the GOP did which would negate everything that I, and other advocates, have been fighting for if things went their way, I am staying my mind on You because I have no other choice but to rely on You right now for direction and guidance. I may lose some "friends" in the process, but You never promised an easy journey. And if I lose some "friends," then they were never really my friends to start with. I am opening up to what. You are going to do to keep us all protected and safe and insured and fed. I am looking for You and toward You right now. Thank You for letting me have my meltdowns so I can refocus. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment