Friday, March 27, 2015

Be Still in the Presence of God

Romans 12:2 - Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will go God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Colossians 1:27 - To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 

Revelation 2:4 - "But I have this against you, that you have abandoned the love you had at first." 

Dear God, oh how I grieve today as the GOP budget of hate passed. The economic burden now lies with states that are already broke to make the decisions about who deserves life or death. The disabled are the ones who will suffer the most from this. God, I thought I had gotten to know about. You in the Scripture I read each day, but I feel like I have been misled. How can be still in Your presence when I am now in a state of mismatch? One thing is for sure, those GOP idiots are not Christians nor are they pro-life. They are liars. They are destructive. And they are murderers. They have brainwashed people too ignorant of the truth and the reality. I posted about the messed up priorities, and someone who had claimed to be a Christian actually unfriended me when I called him out for his attack. He evidenced who he really was, a person who lacks human compassion. The only thing I will miss about that person are his complaints about the airlines he uses. God, I have to beg of You that if what I read about in the scriptures is true, then You have to intervene. I am literally at the bottom of the pit riddled with worry about the near future. I mean, I finally had hope that doctors would be able to find out what was wrong with me, be able to address it, and be able to get me healthy enough to have a paid job, and now my hope has been shattered. Realistically, I may not make it to my 40th birthday. Realistically, depending on the GOP damages, I may not even make it to the end of the year. And my mom and I may be homeless. All because I was born with disabilities and my mom is a disabled veteran. Oh how vile the stench the GOP has! Thank You for whatever blessings You have allowed me to have. Help keep us provided for in whatever the number of days I have left on this earth. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment