Friday, March 20, 2015

Thank God for the Glorious Gift of His Spirit

Psalm 50:14-15 - "Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me."

II Corinthians 3:17 - Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

II Corinthians 5:5 - He who had prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee. 

Dear God, may I always find reason to thank You even when I feel no reason to thank You. Because in all honesty, even though I may feel there is no reason to thank You on a given day or in a given moment, there is ONE reason to always thank You, and that is the fact that I am alive and breathing that day. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment