Sunday, March 22, 2015

Rejoice and Be Thankful

Psalm 9:10 - And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you. 

Psalm 95:1-2 - Oh come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! 

Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.

Dear God, sometimes I want to just plan and evaluate everything in my life. It makes me feel like I have control which makes me feel more secure. But when I am tempted to do that, help me to remember that instead of doing that, I should just sit back and trust and thank You so You can do Your best work through me. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment