Thursday, March 19, 2015

God Speaks From the Innermost Depths

Romans 8:1-2 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.

I Corinthians 6:19-21 - Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Colossians 1:27 - To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Dear God, help me to always glorify You in my body, whether it be in the things I do, the words I say or write, or the thoughts I think. Help me to decipher Your words from those of others and the devil. The devil is trying to condemn me and to belittle me and make me feel inadequate. You are speaking words of love, patience, care, peace, joy, affirmation. I have been set free through the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment