Sunday, March 15, 2015

Go to God for Understanding

Joshua 1:5 - "No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you."

Psalm 139:1-4 - O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.

II Corinthians 1:21-22 - And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has anointed us, and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee. 

Dear God, thank You for caring enough about me to want to seach me and know me. Thank You for sealing me with Your Spirit. Thank you for always being there even when I have felt alone. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment