Sunday, March 29, 2015

God Is Taking Care of You

Deuteronomy 33:27 - The eternal God is your dwelling place, and underneath are the everlasting arms. And he thrust out the enemy before you and said, Destroy. 

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 

Jeremiah 29:13-14 - You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

Dear God, I trust You, God. I trust You, Jesus. Take control of my day and the events that it holds for me. Show me the way. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment