Monday, August 11, 2014

What Are You Waiting For?

John 6:37 - All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

Ephesians 3:14-19 - For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith–that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:16-17 (CEV) - God is wonderful and glorious. I pray that his Spirit will make you become strong followers and that Christ will live in your hearts because of your faith.

Revelation 22:17 - The Spirit and the Bride say, "Come." And let the one who hears say, "Come." And the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price.

Dear God, thank You for inviting to come to You. Thank You for drawing me to You. Thank You for giving me the Spirit that can help me during the time I spend with You and the entire time I am living and doing. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment