Friday, August 22, 2014

An Open Book

Psalm 139:1-4 - O Lord, you have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it altogether.

Psalm 139:4 (ICB) - Lord, even before I say a word, you already know what I am going to say.

II Corinthians 5:21 - For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

Ephesians 2:13 - But now in Christ Jesus you who were once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Dear God, thank You for loving me in spite of despite of everything. You do know me like an open book. And I try to always be an open book with others because I do not feel like I should have to hide anything from anyone at any point ever. When people ask me to keep secrets, I clam up because it is so hard to keep those kind of secrets! I prefer being open and honest than being secretive and closed. Thank You, God, for knowing everything about me because sometimes I do not even know myself. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment