Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Child of the King

Psalm 37:7 - Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; feet not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!

Romans 8:16-17 - The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs–heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him.

Romans 8:16 (ICB) - And the Spirit himself joins with our spirits to say that we are God's children.

I Peter 2:9 - But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Dear God, help me to never forget that I am Your child. Help me to always act like Your child. And if I slip, please forgive me. I am sorry for those that act like Your child only on Sundays yet during the week evidence hatefulness and judgment toward those who are less fortunate. Thank You for considering me as one of Your children. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment