Saturday, August 9, 2014

Use Your Time Wisely

Psalm 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Ephesians 5:15-16 - Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.

Ephesians 5:15-16 (ICB) - So be very careful how you live. Do not live like those who are not wise. Live wisely. I mean that you should use every chance you have for doing good, because these are evil times.

Dear God, 1 day=24 hours=1,440 minutes=86,400 seconds. Help me to use my time wisely. Whether it is taking care of myself, taking care of things around the house, or helping others to be able to thrive in the community just like I want to do, help me use my time wisely. Help me to never pass up an opportunity to spend time with You and to never pass up an opportunity to spend time with friends either. If I am healthy, help me to spend some quality time with my friends and spend even more with You. Thank You God for the time that You do give me. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment