Monday, August 25, 2014

The Temple of God

Exodus 3:14 - God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you."

Psalm 25:14-15 - The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear him, and he makes known to them his covenant. My eyes are ever toward the Lord, for he will pluck my feet out of the net.

I Corinthians 3:16 - Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?

I Corinthians 3:16 - Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

Dear God, thank You for giving me a means to come to You directly as opposed to having to travel to some far off temple and go through the priests to mediate for me on my behalf to You. Thank You for sending Your Son and giving me Your Spirit. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment