Wednesday, August 6, 2014

First, You Must Trust Me

Job 13:15 - Though he slay me, I will hope in him; yet I will argue my ways to his face.

Psalm 18:33 - He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights.

Psalm 18:33 (ICB) - He makes me like a deer, which does not stumble. He helps me stand on the steep mountains.

Habakkuk 3:17-19 - Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments

Dear God, I want to be like the deer or the goat, sure-footed as can be, on the side of the steep mountain. Help me to remember to trust You more fully with everything, good and bad. Help to not stumble. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment