Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Whys and Hows

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Romans 5:1 - Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:1 (NLT) - Therefore, since we have been made right in God's sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.

II Thessalonians 3:16 - Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all.

Dear God, I do wish I could understand all the whys and hows of things, but You are right, no sooner than I might have one set of them figured out, another set pops up throwing me for a tailspin. Help me to trust You more rather than to try to lean on my own understanding of things, just as it says in the Proverbs. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment