Friday, February 14, 2014

Break Away

Exodus 3:14 - God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you'"

Habakkuk 3:17-19 - Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no here in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will take joy in the God of my salvation. God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's, he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. 

Dear God, please do shine the light of Your presence on my problems, especially the one regarding Tom and church. All I ask if biblical conflict resolution. Soften his heart. Soften their hearts. In Jesus' Name, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment