Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Dark Days

John 1:4-5 - In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Hebrews 12:3 - Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.

Dear God, I am going through some dark days right now: Mom needing a job very soon; unresolved conflict with Tom; the wait that comes after the SSA decision; the anxiety of not knowing whether the presbytery will do anything to help even though I know in my heart that they cannot simply overlook things either because it is a very serious matter that was brought to their attention. But in all the darkness I am going through, I see a glimmer of light: The decision came from the SSA. Oh God, please help me see Your light. In Jesus' Name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment