Friday, February 28, 2014

A Jewel in My Crown

Proverbs 3:11-12 - My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline or be weary of his reproof, for the Lord re proves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights.

Isaiah 61:10 - I will greatly rejoice in the Lord; my soul shall exult in my God, for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation; he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:10 (ICB) - The Lord makes me happy. All that I am rejoices in my God. The Lord has covered me with clothes of salvation. He has covered me with a coat of goodness. I am like a bridegroom dressed for his wedding. I am like a bride dressed in jewels.

Luke 6:37-38 - "Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you."

John 3:16-17 - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did. It send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him."

Dear God, thank You for loving me to consider me precious enough to be worthy of salvation through Your Son. But may I say something about the judge not passage? For you see in that I see where the situation with Tom comes to play again. You see I got judged. Wrongly judged. From the beginning. And a lot of that came in after I got diagnosed. And Tom has not forgiven me not has he repented or asked for forgiveness for what he did wrong. So God, if he doesn't ask, I can't offer. And if I have asked, but he has refused...? Soften his heart Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment