Friday, February 14, 2014

The Empty Spot

John 16:24 - Until now you have asked nothing in my name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

I Thessalonians 5:16-18 - Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Dear God, I have no words today to express myself. Please hear the cry of my heart and please help. Please move things into biblical conflict resolution with Tom. Please move things with my mom so she can go out and get a new job. Please move Congress to pass the ABLE Act for people like me. Please move people to open their eyes to the fact that the ACA is a positive thing that is already helping and will continue to help people in need. Thank You God. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment