Friday, February 1, 2013

Days 29 through 31

Take captive every thought. God created us in His image. Part of that means we have the capacity for higher thoughts.

Be careful about your thoughts. Worried thoughts can run away with you and quickly become idols as they take your eyes off of God.

God is our strength and shield. He already has our day planned. So we should be anxious for nothing and trust in Him.

Dear God, Forgive me for being anxious when I should be trusting You. Forgive me for not trusting that Tom was and is still my friend. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and letting those anxious thoughts control me. And thank You for allowing me to make it 31 days (32) into a new year filled with many things that may want to cause me anxiety. Help me to trust You completely that everything will work out as You have planned. Thank You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment